ICD-10-CM Code Q65
Congenital deformities of hip
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code Q65 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the nine child codes of Q65 that describes the diagnosis 'congenital deformities of hip' in more detail.
- Q65 Congenital deformities of hip NON-BILLABLE
- Q65.0 Congenital of NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE Q65.1 Congenital of
- BILLABLE Q65.2 Congenital of
- Q65.3 Congenital of NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE Q65.4 Congenital of
- BILLABLE Q65.5 Congenital of
- BILLABLE Q65.6 Congenital hip
- Q65.8 deformities of hip NON-BILLABLE
- Q65.81 Congenital coxa valga BILLABLE
- Q65.82 Congenital coxa vara BILLABLE
- Q65.89 Other specified congenital deformities of hip BILLABLE
- BILLABLE Q65.9 Congenital of
The ICD code Q65 is used to code Musculoskeletal abnormality
Coding Notes for Q65 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Code Type-1 Excludes:
Type-1 ExcludesType-1 Excludes mean the conditions excluded are mutually exclusive and should never be coded together. Excludes 1 means "do not code here."
- Clicking hip - instead, use code R29.4
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'Q65 - Congenital deformities of hip'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code Q65. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.