ICD-10-CM Code Q74
Other congenital malformations of limb(s)
| ICD-10 from 2011 - 2016
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code Q74 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the six child codes of Q74 that describes the diagnosis 'other congenital malformations of limb(s)' in more detail.
- Q74 Other congenital malformations of limb(s) NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE Q74.0 Other congenital malformations of
- BILLABLE Q74.1 of
- BILLABLE Q74.2 Other congenital malformations of
- BILLABLE Q74.3
- BILLABLE Q74.8 Other congenital malformations of limb(s)
- BILLABLE Q74.9 congenital of limb(s)
Coding Notes for Q74 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Code Type-1 Excludes:
Type-1 ExcludesType-1 Excludes mean the conditions excluded are mutually exclusive and should never be coded together. Excludes 1 means "do not code here."
- Polydactyly - instead, use code Q69.-
- Reduction defect of limb - instead, use Section Q71-Q73
- Syndactyly - instead, use code Q70.-
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'Q74 - Other congenital malformations of limb(s)'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code Q74. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Maldevelopment (see: Anomaly) +