ICD-10-CM Code R20.8
Other disturbances of skin sensation
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
R20.8 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of other disturbances of skin sensation. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code R20 is used to code Somatosensory disorder
A somatosensory disorder is an impairment of the somatosensory system.
|ICD 9 Code:||782.0|
- DRG Group #091-093 - Other disorders of nervous system with MCC.
- DRG Group #091-093 - Other disorders of nervous system with CC.
- DRG Group #091-093 - Other disorders of nervous system without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Allodynia (finding)
- Hyperalgesia (finding)
- Burning sensation of vulva (finding)
- Hot-cold discrimination reduced (finding)
- On examination - vibration sense reduced (finding)
- On examination - vibration sense right foot reduced (finding)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'R20.8 - Other disturbances of skin sensation'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code R20.8. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code R20.8 and a single ICD9 code, 782.0 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.