ICD-10-CM Code R76.0
Raised antibody titer
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
R76.0 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of raised antibody titer. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
Coding Notes for R76.0 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Code Type-1 Excludes:
Type-1 ExcludesType-1 Excludes mean the conditions excluded are mutually exclusive and should never be coded together. Excludes 1 means "do not code here."
- Isoimmunization in pregnancy (O36.0-O36.1) - instead, use code O36.0-
- Isoimmunization affecting newborn - instead, use code P55.-
- DRG Group #814-816 - Reticuloendothelial and immunity disorders with MCC.
- DRG Group #814-816 - Reticuloendothelial and immunity disorders with CC.
- DRG Group #814-816 - Reticuloendothelial and immunity disorders without CC or MCC.
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'R76.0 - Raised antibody titer'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code R76.0. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code R76.0 and a single ICD9 code, 795.79 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.