ICD-10-CM Code R92.0
Mammographic microcalcification found on diagnostic imaging of breast
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
R92.0 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of mammographic microcalcification found on diagnostic imaging of breast. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
Coding Notes for R92.0 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Code Type-2 Excludes:
Type-2 ExcludesType-2 Excludes means the excluded conditions are different, although they may appear similar. A patient may have both conditions, but one does not include the other. Excludes 2 means "not coded here."
- Mammographic calcification (calculus) found on diagnostic imaging of breast - instead, use code R92.1
- DRG Group #597-601 - Malignant breast disorders with MCC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Malignant breast disorders with CC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Malignant breast disorders without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Non-malignant breast disorders with CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Non-malignant breast disorders without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Mammographic microcalcification of breast (finding)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'R92.0 - Mammographic microcalcification found on diagnostic imaging of breast'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code R92.0. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 793.81 was previously used, R92.0 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.