ICD-10-CM Code R92.1
Mammographic calcification found on diagnostic imaging of breast
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
R92.1 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of mammographic calcification found on diagnostic imaging of breast. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
Coding Notes for R92.1 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Inclusion TermsInclusion Terms are a list of concepts for which a specific code is used. The list of Inclusion Terms is useful for determining the correct code in some cases, but the list is not necessarily exhaustive.
- Mammographic calculus found on diagnostic imaging of breast
- DRG Group #597-601 - Malignant breast disorders with MCC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Malignant breast disorders with CC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Malignant breast disorders without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Non-malignant breast disorders with CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Non-malignant breast disorders without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Mammographic calcification of breast (finding)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'R92.1 - Mammographic calcification found on diagnostic imaging of breast'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code R92.1. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code R92.1 and a single ICD9 code, 793.89 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.
Parent Code: R92 - Abnormal and inconclusive findings on diagnostic imaging of breast