ICD-10-CM Code R93.8
Abnormal findings on diagnostic imaging of other specified body structures
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
R93.8 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of abnormal findings on diagnostic imaging of other specified body structures. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
Coding Notes for R93.8 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Inclusion TermsInclusion Terms are a list of concepts for which a specific code is used. The list of Inclusion Terms is useful for determining the correct code in some cases, but the list is not necessarily exhaustive.
- Abnormal finding by radioisotope localization of placenta
- Abnormal radiological finding in skin and subcutaneous tissue
- Mediastinal shift
- DRG Group #302-303 - Atherosclerosis with MCC.
- DRG Group #302-303 - Atherosclerosis without MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Magnetic resonance imaging of thorax abnormal (finding)
- Carotid artery doppler abnormal (finding)
- Fetal mediastinal shift to left (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'R93.8 - Abnormal findings on diagnostic imaging of other specified body structures'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code R93.8. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Codes GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code R93.8 and a single ICD9 code, 793.99 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.