ICD-10-CM Code S67.1
Crushing injury of other and unspecified finger(s)
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code S67.1 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the two child codes of S67.1 that describes the diagnosis 'crushing injury of other and unspecified finger(s)' in more detail.
- S67.1 Crushing injury of other and unspecified finger(s) NON-BILLABLE
- S67.10 Crushing injury of unspecified finger(s) NON-BILLABLE
- S67.19 Crushing injury of other finger(s) NON-BILLABLE
- S67.190 Crushing injury of right index finger NON-BILLABLE
- S67.191 Crushing injury of left index finger NON-BILLABLE
- S67.192 Crushing injury of right middle finger NON-BILLABLE
- S67.193 Crushing injury of left middle finger NON-BILLABLE
- S67.194 Crushing injury of right ring finger NON-BILLABLE
- S67.195 Crushing injury of left ring finger NON-BILLABLE
- S67.196 Crushing injury of right little finger NON-BILLABLE
- S67.197 Crushing injury of left little finger NON-BILLABLE
- S67.198 Crushing injury of other finger NON-BILLABLE
Coding Notes for S67.1 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Code Type-2 Excludes:
Type-2 ExcludesType-2 Excludes means the excluded conditions are different, although they may appear similar. A patient may have both conditions, but one does not include the other. Excludes 2 means "not coded here."
- Crushing injury of thumb - instead, use code S67.0-
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'S67.1 - Crushing injury of other and unspecified finger(s)'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code S67.1. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.