ICD-10-CM Code T37.0
Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of sulfonamides
| ICD-10 from 2011 - 2016
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code T37.0 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the one child codes of T37.0 that describes the diagnosis 'sulfonamides' in more detail.
- T37.0 Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of sulfonamides NON-BILLABLE
- T37.0X Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of sulfonamides NON-BILLABLE
- T37.0X1 Poisoning by sulfonamides, accidental (unintentional) NON-BILLABLE
- T37.0X2 Poisoning by sulfonamides, intentional self-harm NON-BILLABLE
- T37.0X3 Poisoning by sulfonamides, assault NON-BILLABLE
- T37.0X4 Poisoning by sulfonamides, undetermined NON-BILLABLE
- T37.0X5 Adverse effect of sulfonamides NON-BILLABLE
- T37.0X6 Underdosing of sulfonamides NON-BILLABLE