ICD-10-CM Code T41.0
Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of inhaled anesthetics
| ICD-10 from 2011 - 2016
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code T41.0 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the one child codes of T41.0 that describes the diagnosis 'inhaled anesthetics' in more detail.
- T41.0 Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of inhaled anesthetics NON-BILLABLE
- T41.0X Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of inhaled anesthetics NON-BILLABLE
- T41.0X1 Poisoning by inhaled anesthetics, accidental (unintentional) NON-BILLABLE
- T41.0X2 Poisoning by inhaled anesthetics, intentional self-harm NON-BILLABLE
- T41.0X3 Poisoning by inhaled anesthetics, assault NON-BILLABLE
- T41.0X4 Poisoning by inhaled anesthetics, undetermined NON-BILLABLE
- T41.0X5 Adverse effect of inhaled anesthetics NON-BILLABLE
- T41.0X6 Underdosing of inhaled anesthetics NON-BILLABLE
Coding Notes for T41.0 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Code Type-1 Excludes:
Type-1 ExcludesType-1 Excludes mean the conditions excluded are mutually exclusive and should never be coded together. Excludes 1 means "do not code here."
- Oxygen - instead, use code T41.5-
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Accidental nitrous oxide poisoning (disorder)