ICD-10-CM Code T43.62
Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of amphetamines
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code T43.62 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the six child codes of T43.62 that describes the diagnosis 'amphetamines' in more detail.
- T43.62 Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of amphetamines NON-BILLABLE
- T43.621 Poisoning by amphetamines, accidental (unintentional) NON-BILLABLE
- T43.622 Poisoning by amphetamines, intentional self-harm NON-BILLABLE
- T43.623 Poisoning by amphetamines, assault NON-BILLABLE
- T43.624 Poisoning by amphetamines, undetermined NON-BILLABLE
- T43.625 Adverse effect of amphetamines NON-BILLABLE
- T43.626 Underdosing of amphetamines NON-BILLABLE
Coding Notes for T43.62 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Inclusion TermsInclusion Terms are a list of concepts for which a specific code is used. The list of Inclusion Terms is useful for determining the correct code in some cases, but the list is not necessarily exhaustive.
- Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of methamphetamines
ICD-10-CM Drugs Index References for 'T43.62 - Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of amphetamines'
The ICD-10-CM Drugs Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code T43.62. Click on any term below to browse the drugs index.