ICD-10-CM Code T46.3
Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of coronary vasodilators
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code T46.3 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the one child codes of T46.3 that describes the diagnosis 'coronary vasodilators' in more detail.
- T46.3 Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of coronary vasodilators NON-BILLABLE
- T46.3X Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of coronary vasodilators NON-BILLABLE
- T46.3X1 Poisoning by coronary vasodilators, accidental (unintentional) NON-BILLABLE
- T46.3X2 Poisoning by coronary vasodilators, intentional self-harm NON-BILLABLE
- T46.3X3 Poisoning by coronary vasodilators, assault NON-BILLABLE
- T46.3X4 Poisoning by coronary vasodilators, undetermined NON-BILLABLE
- T46.3X5 Adverse effect of coronary vasodilators NON-BILLABLE
- T46.3X6 Underdosing of coronary vasodilators NON-BILLABLE
The ICD code T463 is used to code Dipyridamole
Dipyridamole (trademarked as Persantine) is a medication that inhibits blood clot formation when given chronically and causes blood vessel dilation when given at high doses over a short time.
|ICD 9 Code:||972.4|
Coding Notes for T46.3 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Inclusion TermsInclusion Terms are a list of concepts for which a specific code is used. The list of Inclusion Terms is useful for determining the correct code in some cases, but the list is not necessarily exhaustive.
- Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of dipyridamole
Code Type-1 Excludes:
Type-1 ExcludesType-1 Excludes mean the conditions excluded are mutually exclusive and should never be coded together. Excludes 1 means "do not code here."
- Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of
- Calcium-channel blockers - instead, use code T46.1