ICD-10-CM Code T49.1
Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of antipruritics
| ICD-10 from 2011 - 2016
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code T49.1 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the one child codes of T49.1 that describes the diagnosis 'antipruritics' in more detail.
- T49.1 Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of antipruritics NON-BILLABLE
- T49.1X Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of antipruritics NON-BILLABLE
- T49.1X1 Poisoning by antipruritics, accidental (unintentional) NON-BILLABLE
- T49.1X2 Poisoning by antipruritics, intentional self-harm NON-BILLABLE
- T49.1X3 Poisoning by antipruritics, assault NON-BILLABLE
- T49.1X4 Poisoning by antipruritics, undetermined NON-BILLABLE
- T49.1X5 Adverse effect of antipruritics NON-BILLABLE
- T49.1X6 Underdosing of antipruritics NON-BILLABLE