ICD-10-CM Code T62.1
Toxic effect of ingested berries
| ICD-10 from 2011 - 2016
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code T62.1 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the one child codes of T62.1 that describes the diagnosis 'toxic effect of ingested berries' in more detail.
- T62.1 Toxic effect of ingested berries NON-BILLABLE
- T62.1X Toxic effect of ingested berries NON-BILLABLE
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Berries - toxic effect (disorder)
- Accidental poisoning from berries and seeds (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Possible requirement for an external cause code
Parent Code: T62 - Toxic effect of other noxious substances eaten as food