ICD-10-CM Code Z02.8
Encounter for other administrative examinations
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code Z02.8 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the four child codes of Z02.8 that describes the diagnosis 'encounter for other administrative examinations' in more detail.
- Z02.8 Encounter for other administrative examinations NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE Z02.81 Encounter for
- BILLABLE Z02.82 Encounter for
- BILLABLE Z02.83 Encounter for
- BILLABLE Z02.89 Encounter for other administrative examinations
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'Z02.8 - Encounter for other administrative examinations'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code Z02.8. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.