ICD-10-CM Code Z63
Other problems related to primary support group, including family circumstances
| ICD-10 from 2011 - 2016
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code Z63 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the nine child codes of Z63 that describes the diagnosis 'oth prob rel to prim support group, inc family circumstances' in more detail.
- Z63 Other problems related to primary support group, including family circumstances NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE Z63.0
- BILLABLE Z63.1
- Z63.3 family NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE Z63.4 family
- BILLABLE Z63.5 family
- BILLABLE Z63.6
- Z63.7 Other family NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE Z63.8 Other problems related to primary support
- BILLABLE Z63.9 related to primary support group,
Coding Notes for Z63 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Code Type-2 Excludes:
Type-2 ExcludesType-2 Excludes means the excluded conditions are different, although they may appear similar. A patient may have both conditions, but one does not include the other. Excludes 2 means "not coded here."
- Maltreatment syndrome (T74.-, - instead, use Code T76
- Parent-child problems - instead, use code Z62.-
- Problems related to negative life events in childhood - instead, use code Z62.-
- Problems related to upbringing - instead, use code Z62.-
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'Z63 - Other problems related to primary support group, including family circumstances'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code Z63. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.