ICD-10-CM Code Z90.711
Acquired absence of uterus with remaining cervical stump
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
Female OnlyCode is only used for female patients.
Z90.711 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of acquired absence of uterus with remaining cervical stump. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
Coding Notes for Z90.711 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Inclusion TermsInclusion Terms are a list of concepts for which a specific code is used. The list of Inclusion Terms is useful for determining the correct code in some cases, but the list is not necessarily exhaustive.
- Status post partial hysterectomy with remaining cervical stump
- DRG Group #742-743 - Uterine and adnexa procedure for non-malignancy with CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #742-743 - Uterine and adnexa procedure for non-malignancy without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #760-761 - Menstrual and other female reproductive system disorders with CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #760-761 - Menstrual and other female reproductive system disorders without CC or MCC.
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'Z90.711 - Acquired absence of uterus with remaining cervical stump'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code Z90.711. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code V88.02 was previously used, Z90.711 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.