ICD-10-CM Code Z92.2
Personal history of drug therapy
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code Z92.2 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the six child codes of Z92.2 that describes the diagnosis 'personal history of drug therapy' in more detail.
- Z92.2 Personal history of drug therapy NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE Z92.21 Personal history of
- BILLABLE Z92.22 Personal history of drug therapy
- BILLABLE Z92.23 Personal history of therapy
- Z92.24 Personal history of therapy NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE Z92.25 Personal history of therapy
- BILLABLE Z92.29 Personal history of drug therapy
Coding Notes for Z92.2 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Code Type-2 Excludes:
Type-2 ExcludesType-2 Excludes means the excluded conditions are different, although they may appear similar. A patient may have both conditions, but one does not include the other. Excludes 2 means "not coded here."
- Long term (current) drug therapy - instead, use code Z79.-
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'Z92.2 - Personal history of drug therapy'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code Z92.2. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.