ICD-10-CM Code I45.2
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
I45.2 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of bifascicular block. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code I452 is used to code Bifascicular block
Bifascicular block is a conduction abnormality in the heart where two of the three main fascicles of the His/Purkinje system are blocked.
|ICD 9 Code:||426.53|
- DRG Group #308-310 - Cardiac arrhythmia and conduction disorders with MCC.
- DRG Group #308-310 - Cardiac arrhythmia and conduction disorders with CC.
- DRG Group #308-310 - Cardiac arrhythmia and conduction disorders without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #793 - Full term neonate with major problems.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Right bundle branch block AND left anterior fascicular block (disorder)
- Right bundle branch block, anterior fascicular block AND incomplete posterior fascicular block (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'I45.2 - Bifascicular block'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code I45.2. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Codes GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code I45.2 and a single ICD9 code, 426.53 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.