ICD-10-CM Code J84.2
Lymphoid interstitial pneumonia
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
J84.2 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of lymphoid interstitial pneumonia. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
Coding Notes for J84.2 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Inclusion TermsInclusion Terms are a list of concepts for which a specific code is used. The list of Inclusion Terms is useful for determining the correct code in some cases, but the list is not necessarily exhaustive.
- Lymphoid interstitial pneumonitis
- DRG Group #196-198 - Interstitial lung disease with MCC.
- DRG Group #196-198 - Interstitial lung disease with CC.
- DRG Group #196-198 - Interstitial lung disease without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Human immunodeficiency virus disease resulting in lymphoid interstitial pneumonitis (disorder)
- Lymphoid interstitial pneumonia (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'J84.2 - Lymphoid interstitial pneumonia'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code J84.2. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 516.35 was previously used, J84.2 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.