ICD-10-CM Code L59.8
Other specified disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue related to radiation
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
L59.8 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of other specified disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue related to radiation. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #606-607 - Minor skin disorders with MCC.
- DRG Group #606-607 - Minor skin disorders without MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Contact dermatitis due to X-rays (disorder)
- Poikiloderma due to ionizing radiation (disorder)
- Telangiectasia due to radiation damage (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider additional code to identify specific condition or disease
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'L59.8 - Other specified disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue related to radiation'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code L59.8. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code L59.8 and a single ICD9 code, 692.82 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.