ICD-10-CM Code M26.73
Alveolar maxillary hypoplasia
| ICD-10 from 2011 - 2016
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
M26.73 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of alveolar maxillary hypoplasia. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #011-013 - Tracheostomy for face, mouth and neck diagnoses with MCC.
- DRG Group #011-013 - Tracheostomy for face, mouth and neck diagnoses with CC.
- DRG Group #011-013 - Tracheostomy for face, mouth and neck diagnoses without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #157-159 - Dental and oral diseases with MCC.
- DRG Group #157-159 - Dental and oral diseases with CC.
- DRG Group #157-159 - Dental and oral diseases without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Congenital alveolar hypoplasia of maxilla (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'M26.73 - Alveolar maxillary hypoplasia'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code M26.73. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
Alveolar maxillary hypoplasia (exact match)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 524.73 was previously used, M26.73 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.
Parent Code: M26.7 - Dental alveolar anomalies