ICD-10-CM Code N89.3
Dysplasia of vagina, unspecified
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
Female OnlyCode is only used for female patients.
N89.3 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of dysplasia of vagina, unspecified. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #742-743 - Uterine and adnexa procedure for non-malignancy with CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #742-743 - Uterine and adnexa procedure for non-malignancy without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #760-761 - Menstrual and other female reproductive system disorders with CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #760-761 - Menstrual and other female reproductive system disorders without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Dysplasia of vagina (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'N89.3 - Dysplasia of vagina, unspecified'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code N89.3. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code N89.3 and a single ICD9 code, 623.0 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.