ICD-10-CM Code O36.8990
Maternal care for other specified fetal problems, unspecified trimester, not applicable or unspecified
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
Female OnlyCode is only used for female patients.
Maternity OnlyCode is only used for diagnoses related to pregnancy.
O36.8990 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of maternal care for other specified fetal problems, unspecified trimester, not applicable or unspecified. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #998 - Principal diagnosis invalid as discharge diagnosis.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Baseline tachycardia (finding)
- Fetal heart failure due to extracardiac disease (disorder)
- Fetal hypertrophic cardiomyopathy due to maternal diabetes mellitus (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider trimester specification
- Consider which fetus is affected by the maternal condition
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code O36.8990 and a single ICD9 code, 656.80 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.