ICD-10-CM Code O74.7
Failed or difficult intubation for anesthesia during labor and delivery
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
Female OnlyCode is only used for female patients.
Maternity OnlyCode is only used for diagnoses related to pregnancy.
O74.7 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of failed or difficult intubation for anesthesia during labor and delivery. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #767-768 - Vaginal delivery with sterilization and or d&c.
- DRG Group #767-768 - Vaginal delivery with operating room procedure except steril and or d&c.
- DRG Group #774 - Vaginal delivery with complicating diagnoses.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Failed or difficult intubation during labor and delivery (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider additional code to identify specific condition or disease
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'O74.7 - Failed or difficult intubation for anesthesia during labor and delivery'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code O74.7. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Codes GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code O74.7 and a single ICD9 code, 668.82 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.