ICD-10-CM Code G11.3
Cerebellar ataxia with defective DNA repair
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
G11.3 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of cerebellar ataxia with defective DNA repair. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code G113 is used to code Cerebellar ataxia
Coding Notes for G11.3 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Inclusion TermsInclusion Terms are a list of concepts for which a specific code is used. The list of Inclusion Terms is useful for determining the correct code in some cases, but the list is not necessarily exhaustive.
- Ataxia telangiectasia [Louis-Bar]
Code Type-2 Excludes:
Type-2 ExcludesType-2 Excludes means the excluded conditions are different, although they may appear similar. A patient may have both conditions, but one does not include the other. Excludes 2 means "not coded here."
- Cockayne's syndrome - instead, use code Q87.1
- Other disorders of purine and pyrimidine metabolism - instead, use code E79.-
- Xeroderma pigmentosum - instead, use code Q82.1
- DRG Group #058-060 - Multiple sclerosis and cerebellar ataxia with MCC.
- DRG Group #058-060 - Multiple sclerosis and cerebellar ataxia with CC.
- DRG Group #058-060 - Multiple sclerosis and cerebellar ataxia without CC or MCC.
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'G11.3 - Cerebellar ataxia with defective DNA repair'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code G11.3. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code G11.3 and a single ICD9 code, 334.8 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.