ICD-10-CM Code G47.29
Other circadian rhythm sleep disorder
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
G47.29 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of other circadian rhythm sleep disorder. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code G472 is used to code Circadian rhythm sleep disorder
Circadian rhythm sleep disorders (CRSD) are a family of sleep disorders affecting, among other things, the timing of sleep. People with circadian rhythm sleep disorders are unable to sleep and wake at the times required for normal work, school, and social needs. They are generally able to get enough sleep if allowed to sleep and wake at the times dictated by their body clocks. Unless they also have another sleep disorder, the quality of their sleep is usually normal.
|MeSH Codes:||D021081, D021081|
|ICD 9 Codes:||327.3, 780.55|
- DRG Group #011-013 - Tracheostomy for face, mouth and neck diagnoses with MCC.
- DRG Group #011-013 - Tracheostomy for face, mouth and neck diagnoses with CC.
- DRG Group #011-013 - Tracheostomy for face, mouth and neck diagnoses without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #091-093 - Other disorders of nervous system with MCC.
- DRG Group #091-093 - Other disorders of nervous system with CC.
- DRG Group #091-093 - Other disorders of nervous system without CC or MCC.
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'G47.29 - Other circadian rhythm sleep disorder'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code G47.29. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 327.39 was previously used, G47.29 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.