ICD-10-CM Code H93
Other disorders of ear, not elsewhere classified
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code H93 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the six child codes of H93 that describes the diagnosis 'other disorders of ear, not elsewhere classified' in more detail.
- H93 Other disorders of ear, not elsewhere classified NON-BILLABLE
- H93.0 disorders of NON-BILLABLE
- H93.01 Transient ischemic deafness NON-BILLABLE
- H93.09 Unspecified degenerative and vascular disorders of ear NON-BILLABLE
- H93.1 NON-BILLABLE
- H93.2 Other NON-BILLABLE
- H93.3 of NON-BILLABLE
- H93.3X Disorders of acoustic nerve NON-BILLABLE
- H93.8 Other disorders of NON-BILLABLE
- H93.8X Other specified disorders of ear NON-BILLABLE
- H93.9 of NON-BILLABLE
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'H93 - Other disorders of ear, not elsewhere classified'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code H93. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.