ICD-10-CM Code K91.83
Postprocedural hepatorenal syndrome
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
K91.83 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of postprocedural hepatorenal syndrome. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #393-395 - Other digestive system diagnoses with MCC.
- DRG Group #393-395 - Other digestive system diagnoses with CC.
- DRG Group #393-395 - Other digestive system diagnoses without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #793 - Full term neonate with major problems.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Hepatorenal syndrome due to a procedure (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'K91.83 - Postprocedural hepatorenal syndrome'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code K91.83. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code K91.83 and a single ICD9 code, 997.49 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.