ICD-10-CM Code L03.32
Acute lymphangitis of trunk
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code L03.32 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the eight child codes of L03.32 that describes the diagnosis 'acute lymphangitis of trunk' in more detail.
- L03.32 Acute lymphangitis of trunk NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE L03.321 Acute lymphangitis of
- BILLABLE L03.322 Acute lymphangitis of
- BILLABLE L03.323 Acute lymphangitis of
- BILLABLE L03.324 Acute lymphangitis of
- BILLABLE L03.325 Acute lymphangitis of
- BILLABLE L03.326 Acute lymphangitis of
- BILLABLE L03.327 Acute lymphangitis of
- BILLABLE L03.329 Acute lymphangitis of
The ICD code L03 is used to code Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection involving the inner layers of the skin. It specifically affects the dermis and subcutaneous fat. Signs and symptoms include an area of redness which increases in size over a couple of days. The borders of the area of redness are generally not sharp and the skin may be swollen. While the redness often turns white when pressure is applied this is not always the case. The area of infection is usually painful. Lymphatic vessels may occasionally be involved, and the person may have a fever and feel tired.
|ICD 9 Code:||682.9|
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'L03.32 - Acute lymphangitis of trunk'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code L03.32. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.