ICD-10-CM Code N65.0
Deformity of reconstructed breast
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
Adult OnlyCode is only used for patients 15 years old or older.
N65.0 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of deformity of reconstructed breast. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
Coding Notes for N65.0 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Inclusion TermsInclusion Terms are a list of concepts for which a specific code is used. The list of Inclusion Terms is useful for determining the correct code in some cases, but the list is not necessarily exhaustive.
- Contour irregularity in reconstructed breast
- Excess tissue in reconstructed breast
- Misshapen reconstructed breast
- DRG Group #597-601 - Malignant breast disorders with MCC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Malignant breast disorders with CC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Malignant breast disorders without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Non-malignant breast disorders with CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Non-malignant breast disorders without CC or MCC.
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'N65.0 - Deformity of reconstructed breast'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code N65.0. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 612.0 was previously used, N65.0 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.