ICD-10-CM Code R29.818
Other symptoms and signs involving the nervous system
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
R29.818 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of other symptoms and signs involving the nervous system. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #091-093 - Other disorders of nervous system with MCC.
- DRG Group #091-093 - Other disorders of nervous system with CC.
- DRG Group #091-093 - Other disorders of nervous system without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Pseudoparalysis due to generalized arthritis (finding)
- Low pain threshold (finding)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'R29.818 - Other symptoms and signs involving the nervous system'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code R29.818. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code R29.818 and a single ICD9 code, 781.99 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.