ICD-10-CM Code Y93.5
Activities involving other sports and athletics played individually
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code Y93.5 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the eight child codes of Y93.5 that describes the diagnosis 'activities involving oth sports and athletics played individ' in more detail.
- Y93.5 Activities involving other sports and athletics played individually NON-BILLABLE
Coding Notes for Y93.5 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Code Type-1 Excludes:
Type-1 ExcludesType-1 Excludes mean the conditions excluded are mutually exclusive and should never be coded together. Excludes 1 means "do not code here."
- Activity, dancing - instead, use code Y93.41
- Activity, gymnastic - instead, use code Y93.43
- Activity, trampolining - instead, use code Y93.44
- Activity, yoga - instead, use code Y93.42
ICD-10-CM External Cause Index References for 'Y93.5 - Activities involving other sports and athletics played individually'
The ICD-10-CM External Cause Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code Y93.5. Click on any term below to browse the external cause index.