ICD-10-CM Code H52
Disorders of refraction and accommodation
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code H52 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the eight child codes of H52 that describes the diagnosis 'disorders of refraction and accommodation' in more detail.
- H52 Disorders of refraction and accommodation NON-BILLABLE
- H52.0 Hypermetropia NON-BILLABLE
- H52.1 Myopia NON-BILLABLE
- H52.2 Astigmatism NON-BILLABLE
- H52.3 Anisometropia and aniseikonia NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE H52.4 Presbyopia
- H52.5 Disorders of accommodation NON-BILLABLE
- H52.51 Internal ophthalmoplegia (complete) (total) NON-BILLABLE
- H52.52 Paresis of accommodation NON-BILLABLE
- H52.53 Spasm of accommodation NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE H52.6 Other disorders of refraction
- BILLABLE H52.7 Unspecified disorder of refraction
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'H52 - Disorders of refraction and accommodation'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code H52. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.