ICD-10-CM Code I77.89
Other specified disorders of arteries and arterioles
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
I77.89 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of other specified disorders of arteries and arterioles. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #299-301 - Peripheral vascular disorders with MCC.
- DRG Group #299-301 - Peripheral vascular disorders with CC.
- DRG Group #299-301 - Peripheral vascular disorders without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Popliteal entrapment syndrome (disorder)
- Adductor canal syndrome (disorder)
- Idiopathic arterial calcification of infancy (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'I77.89 - Other specified disorders of arteries and arterioles'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code I77.89. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code I77.89 and a single ICD9 code, 447.8 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.