ICD-10-CM Code M25.8
Other specified joint disorders
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code M25.8 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the eight child codes of M25.8 that describes the diagnosis 'other specified joint disorders' in more detail.
- M25.8 Other specified joint disorders NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE M25.80 Other specified joint
- M25.81 Other specified joint NON-BILLABLE
- M25.82 Other specified joint NON-BILLABLE
- M25.83 Other specified joint NON-BILLABLE
- M25.84 Other specified joint NON-BILLABLE
- M25.85 Other specified joint NON-BILLABLE
- M25.86 Other specified joint NON-BILLABLE
- M25.87 Other specified joint NON-BILLABLE
The ICD code M25 is used to code Arthritis
Arthritis (from Greek arthro-, joint + -itis, inflammation; plural: arthritides) is a form of joint disorder that involves inflammation in one or more joints. There are over 100 different forms of arthritis. The most common form of arthritis is osteoarthritis (degenerative joint disease), a result of trauma to the joint, infection of the joint, or age. Other arthritis forms are rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, and related autoimmune diseases. Septic arthritis is caused by joint infection.
|MeSH Codes:||D001168, D001168, D001168, D001168, D001168, D001168, D001168, D001168, D001168, D001168|
|ICD 9 Codes:||710, 711, 712, 713, 714, 715, 716, 717, 718, 719|
Hands affected by rheumatoid arthritis, an autoimmune form of arthritis
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'M25.8 - Other specified joint disorders'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code M25.8. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.