ICD-10-CM Code N15.8
Other specified renal tubulo-interstitial diseases
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
N15.8 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of other specified renal tubulo-interstitial diseases. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code N15 is used to code Tubulopathy
Tubulopathy is a disease affecting the renal tubules of the nephron.
- DRG Group #698-700 - Other kidney and urinary tract diagnoses with MCC.
- DRG Group #698-700 - Other kidney and urinary tract diagnoses with CC.
- DRG Group #698-700 - Other kidney and urinary tract diagnoses without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Familial hypokalemic and hypomagnesemic tubulopathy (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Possible requirement for additional code to fully describe disease or condition
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'N15.8 - Other specified renal tubulo-interstitial diseases'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code N15.8. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code N15.8 and a single ICD9 code, 583.89 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.