ICD-10-CM Code P29.12
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
Newborn OnlyCode is only used for patients less than 1 year old.
P29.12 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of neonatal bradycardia. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #794 - Neonate with other significant problems.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Age at onset of clinical finding (observable entity)
- < 29.0 days
- Reflex bradycardia (finding)
- On examination - pulse rate - bradycardia (finding)
- Severe sinus bradycardia (disorder)
- Symptomatic sinus bradycardia (disorder)
- Fetal bradycardia (disorder)
- Neonatal bradycardia (disorder)
- Sinus bradycardia (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'P29.12 - Neonatal bradycardia'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code P29.12. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 779.81 was previously used, P29.12 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.