ICD-10-CM Code P29.89
Other cardiovascular disorders originating in the perinatal period
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
Newborn OnlyCode is only used for patients less than 1 year old.
P29.89 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of other cardiovascular disorders originating in the perinatal period. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #794 - Neonate with other significant problems.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Fetal supraventricular tachycardia with short ventriculoatrial interval (disorder)
- Fetal cardiomegaly (disorder)
- Stenosis of fetal tricuspid valve (disorder)
- Fetal right atrial dilatation (disorder)
- Stenosis of fetal common atrioventricular valve (disorder)
- Stenosis of fetal right atrioventricular (not morphologically tricuspid) valve (disorder)
- Stenosis of fetal truncal valve (disorder)
- Fetal left ventricular dysfunction (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'P29.89 - Other cardiovascular disorders originating in the perinatal period'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code P29.89. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code P29.89 and a single ICD9 code, 779.89 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.