ICD-10-CM Code R45
Symptoms and signs involving emotional state
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code R45 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the nine child codes of R45 that describes the diagnosis 'symptoms and signs involving emotional state' in more detail.
- R45 Symptoms and signs involving emotional state NON-BILLABLE
- R45.0 NON-BILLABLE
- R45.1 and NON-BILLABLE
- R45.2 NON-BILLABLE
- R45.3 and NON-BILLABLE
- R45.4 and NON-BILLABLE
- R45.5 NON-BILLABLE
- R45.6 NON-BILLABLE
- R45.7 emotional NON-BILLABLE
- R45.8 and signs involving emotional state NON-BILLABLE
- R45.81 Low self-esteem NON-BILLABLE
- R45.82 Worries NON-BILLABLE
- R45.83 Excessive crying of child, adolescent or adult NON-BILLABLE
- R45.84 Anhedonia NON-BILLABLE
- R45.85 Homicidal and suicidal ideations NON-BILLABLE
- R45.86 Emotional lability NON-BILLABLE
- R45.87 Impulsiveness NON-BILLABLE
- R45.89 Other symptoms and signs involving emotional state NON-BILLABLE
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'R45 - Symptoms and signs involving emotional state'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code R45. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.