ICD-10-CM Code T48.3
Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of antitussives
| ICD-10 from 2011 - 2016
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code T48.3 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the one child codes of T48.3 that describes the diagnosis 'antitussives' in more detail.
- T48.3 Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of antitussives NON-BILLABLE
- T48.3X Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of antitussives NON-BILLABLE
- T48.3X1 Poisoning by antitussives, accidental (unintentional) NON-BILLABLE
- T48.3X2 Poisoning by antitussives, intentional self-harm NON-BILLABLE
- T48.3X3 Poisoning by antitussives, assault NON-BILLABLE
- T48.3X4 Poisoning by antitussives, undetermined NON-BILLABLE
- T48.3X5 Adverse effect of antitussives NON-BILLABLE
- T48.3X6 Underdosing of antitussives NON-BILLABLE
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Poisoning by antitussive (disorder)