ICD-10-CM Code Z30
Encounter for contraceptive management
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code Z30 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the five child codes of Z30 that describes the diagnosis 'encounter for contraceptive management' in more detail.
- Z30 Encounter for contraceptive management NON-BILLABLE
- Z30.0 Encounter for NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE Z30.2 Encounter for
- Z30.4 Encounter for NON-BILLABLE
- Z30.40 Encounter for surveillance of contraceptives, unspecified BILLABLE
- Z30.41 Encounter for surveillance of contraceptive pills BILLABLE
- Z30.42 Encounter for surveillance of injectable contraceptive BILLABLE
- Z30.43 Encounter for surveillance of intrauterine contraceptive device NON-BILLABLE
- Z30.49 Encounter for surveillance of other contraceptives BILLABLE
- BILLABLE Z30.8 Encounter for contraceptive management
- BILLABLE Z30.9 Encounter for contraceptive
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'Z30 - Encounter for contraceptive management'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code Z30. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.