ICD-10-CM Code Z95
Presence of cardiac and vascular implants and grafts
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code Z95 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the eight child codes of Z95 that describes the diagnosis 'presence of cardiac and vascular implants and grafts' in more detail.
- Z95 Presence of cardiac and vascular implants and grafts NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE Z95.0 Presence of cardiac
- BILLABLE Z95.1 Presence of
- BILLABLE Z95.2 Presence of
- BILLABLE Z95.3 Presence of
- BILLABLE Z95.4 Presence of
- BILLABLE Z95.5 Presence of and
- Z95.8 Presence of cardiac and vascular implants and grafts NON-BILLABLE
- Z95.81 Presence of other cardiac implants and grafts NON-BILLABLE
- Z95.82 Presence of other vascular implants and grafts NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE Z95.9 Presence of cardiac and vascular and
Coding Notes for Z95 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Code Type-1 Excludes:
Type-1 ExcludesType-1 Excludes mean the conditions excluded are mutually exclusive and should never be coded together. Excludes 1 means "do not code here."
- Complications of cardiac and vascular devices, implants and grafts - instead, use code T82.-
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'Z95 - Presence of cardiac and vascular implants and grafts'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code Z95. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.