ICD-10-CM Code B94
Sequelae of other and unspecified infectious and parasitic diseases
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code B94 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the five child codes of B94 that describes the diagnosis 'sequelae of other and unsp infectious and parasitic diseases' in more detail.
- B94 Sequelae of other and unspecified infectious and parasitic diseases NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE B94.0 Sequelae of
- BILLABLE B94.1 Sequelae of
- BILLABLE B94.2 Sequelae of
- BILLABLE B94.8 Sequelae of other infectious and parasitic diseases
- BILLABLE B94.9 Sequelae of unspecified infectious and parasitic
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'B94 - Sequelae of other and unspecified infectious and parasitic diseases'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code B94. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.