ICD-10-CM Code D01.7
Carcinoma in situ of other specified digestive organs
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
D01.7 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of carcinoma in situ of other specified digestive organs. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
Coding Notes for D01.7 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Inclusion TermsInclusion Terms are a list of concepts for which a specific code is used. The list of Inclusion Terms is useful for determining the correct code in some cases, but the list is not necessarily exhaustive.
- Carcinoma in situ of pancreas
- DRG Group #374-376 - Digestive malignancy with MCC.
- DRG Group #374-376 - Digestive malignancy with CC.
- DRG Group #374-376 - Digestive malignancy without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Intraductal papillary mucinous carcinoma in situ of pancreas (disorder)
- Carcinoma in situ of head of pancreas (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Possible requirement for morphology code
ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index References for 'D01.7 - Carcinoma in situ of other specified digestive organs'
The ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code D01.7. Click on any term below to browse the neoplasms index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code D01.7 and a single ICD9 code, 230.9 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.