ICD-10-CM Code D13.0
Benign neoplasm of esophagus
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
D13.0 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of benign neoplasm of esophagus. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code D13 is used to code Digestive system neoplasm
Digestive system neoplasms are tumors which affect the digestive system. Types include:
- DRG Group #393-395 - Other digestive system diagnoses with MCC.
- DRG Group #393-395 - Other digestive system diagnoses with CC.
- DRG Group #393-395 - Other digestive system diagnoses without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Benign neoplasm of cervical esophagus (disorder)
- Benign neoplasm of thoracic esophagus (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index References for 'D13.0 - Benign neoplasm of esophagus'
The ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code D13.0. Click on any term below to browse the neoplasms index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 211.0 was previously used, D13.0 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.