ICD-10-CM Code N48
Other disorders of penis
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code N48 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the eight child codes of N48 that describes the diagnosis 'other disorders of penis' in more detail.
- N48 Other disorders of penis NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE N48.0 of penis
- BILLABLE N48.1
- N48.2 Other disorders of penis NON-BILLABLE
- N48.3 NON-BILLABLE
- N48.30 Priapism, unspecified BILLABLE
- N48.31 Priapism due to trauma BILLABLE
- N48.32 Priapism due to disease classified elsewhere BILLABLE
- N48.33 Priapism, drug-induced BILLABLE
- N48.39 Other priapism BILLABLE
- BILLABLE N48.5 of penis
- BILLABLE N48.6 penis
- N48.8 Other disorders of penis NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE N48.9 of
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'N48 - Other disorders of penis'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code N48. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.