ICD-10-CM Code Q55
Other congenital malformations of male genital organs
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code Q55 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the ten child codes of Q55 that describes the diagnosis 'other congenital malformations of male genital organs' in more detail.
- Q55 Other congenital malformations of male genital organs NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE Q55.0 of
- BILLABLE Q55.1 of
- Q55.2 Other congenital malformations of NON-BILLABLE
- Q55.20 Unspecified congenital malformations of testis and scrotum BILLABLE
- Q55.21 Polyorchism BILLABLE
- Q55.22 Retractile testis BILLABLE
- Q55.23 Scrotal transposition BILLABLE
- Q55.29 Other congenital malformations of testis and scrotum BILLABLE
- BILLABLE Q55.3 of
- BILLABLE Q55.4 Other congenital malformations of
- BILLABLE Q55.5 of
- Q55.6 Other congenital malformations of NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE Q55.7
- BILLABLE Q55.8 Other congenital malformations of male genital organs
- BILLABLE Q55.9 of male genital
The ICD code Q55 is used to code Congenital anomalies of the genitalia
Congenital anomaly of the genitalia is a medical term referring to any physical abnormality of the male or female internal or external genitalia present at birth. This is a broad category of conditions, some common and some rare.
|ICD 9 Code:||752|
Coding Notes for Q55 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'Q55 - Other congenital malformations of male genital organs'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code Q55. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.