ICD-10-CM Code I77
Other disorders of arteries and arterioles
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code I77 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the ten child codes of I77 that describes the diagnosis 'other disorders of arteries and arterioles' in more detail.
- I77 Other disorders of arteries and arterioles NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE I77.0
- BILLABLE I77.1 of
- BILLABLE I77.2 of
- BILLABLE I77.3
- BILLABLE I77.4
- BILLABLE I77.5 of
- BILLABLE I77.6
- I77.7 Other NON-BILLABLE
- I77.8 Other disorders of arteries and arterioles NON-BILLABLE
- I77.81 Aortic ectasia NON-BILLABLE
- I77.89 Other specified disorders of arteries and arterioles BILLABLE
- BILLABLE I77.9 of arteries and
Coding Notes for I77 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Code Type-2 Excludes:
Type-2 ExcludesType-2 Excludes means the excluded conditions are different, although they may appear similar. A patient may have both conditions, but one does not include the other. Excludes 2 means "not coded here."
- Collagen (vascular) diseases - instead, use Section M30-M36
- Hypersensitivity angiitis - instead, use code M31.0
- Pulmonary artery - instead, use code I28.-
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'I77 - Other disorders of arteries and arterioles'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code I77. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.