ICD-10-CM Code N83
Noninflammatory disorders of ovary, fallopian tube and broad ligament
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code N83 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the ten child codes of N83 that describes the diagnosis 'noninflammatory disord of ovary, fallop and broad ligament' in more detail.
- N83 Noninflammatory disorders of ovary, fallopian tube and broad ligament NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE N83.0 of
- BILLABLE N83.1
- N83.2 and NON-BILLABLE
- N83.3 of fallopian tube NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE N83.4 of fallopian tube
- N83.5 of ovary, fallopian tube NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE N83.6
- BILLABLE N83.7 of broad ligament
- BILLABLE N83.8 disorders of ovary, fallopian tube and broad ligament
- BILLABLE N83.9 Noninflammatory of ovary, fallopian tube and broad
The ICD code N83 is used to code Ovarian disease
Coding Notes for N83 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Code Type-2 Excludes:
Type-2 ExcludesType-2 Excludes means the excluded conditions are different, although they may appear similar. A patient may have both conditions, but one does not include the other. Excludes 2 means "not coded here."
- Hydrosalpinx - instead, use code N70.1-
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'N83 - Noninflammatory disorders of ovary, fallopian tube and broad ligament'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code N83. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.